sometimes I wonder, why is it that
for some certain people, they like to say things "this & that influenced you"
to speak in a particular way but when you're the one who influenced the others,
those certain people never take any notice of that at all?
sometimes its worse, because its those certain people who got led by the nose
and then, they don't even look at themselves before commenting on the others.
it's like what, the pot calling the kettle black you know?
anyway, there may be a lot of words in this world and sometimes,
using similar terms does not necessarily mean you're copying this / that person.
and similarly, using the similar terms does not necessarily mean
you are being influenced by someone else.
maybe I ain't making any sense to some of you here but that's what I feel,
from the bottom of my heart. & when people make such comments about me,
I don't particularly feel hurt, sad, angry or anything.
prolly just a tiny-weenie irritation and I would seek a little self reflection,
to see what's so similar about me and that so-called person
who "influenced" me.